I want to share one of the most spiritually influential people I have seen....
Eckhart Tolle is just amazing! If you are feeling down or if you feel good and want to feel better, and healthier of the mind and soul give him a read or a listen...
Two books that are brilliant are...
"The Power of Now" and "Stillness Speaks"
Listen to Eckhart on his YouTube channel!
Or just do a YouTube search pretty much any topic you might need you will probably find!
1. I have the right to ask for what I want.
2. I have the right to say no to requests or demands I can’t meet.
3.I have the right to express all of my feelings, positive or negative.
4.I have the right to change my mind.
5.I have the right to make mistakes and not be perfect.
6.I have the right to follow my own values and standards.
7. I have the right to say no.
8. I have the right to determine my own priorities.
9.I have the right not to be responsible for others behaviours, actions, feelings or problems.
10.I have the right to be angry with someone I love.
11.I have the right to be myself.
12. I have the right to say I’m scared or afraid.
13. I have the right to say I don’t know.
14. I have the right not to give excuses or reasons for my behaviour.
15. I have the right to made decisions based on my feelings.
16. I have the right to my own needs for personal space and time.
17. I have the right to change and grow.
18. I have the right to have my needs and wants respected by others.
19. I have the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
20. I have the right to be happy.
I have tried EFT Tapping it worked pretty good to clear out meridian blocks and get the Qi flowing. Now that I have run across it I will be doing this again! I had forgot about it.
This excellent chart was found on...
Anxiety and Depression Association of America
Check out this site for loads more good information.
Tips to Manage Anxiety and Stress When you're feeling anxious or stressed, these strategies will help you cope:
Great site with some good helpful management techniques.
Check it out!
The 10 best ever anxiety management techniques in
Mind, Body and Soul...
It's not always easy to get the right balance but just be your true self....